The journey of COVID 19
Catherine O’Connor, Education Consultant, Motivational speaker and Author, explores the experience and challenges of the COVID 19 pandemic and draws on her poetry anthology ‘COVID voices’ which unfolds the story of pain, suffering, rejection, loneliness, confusion and despair leading to the appreciation of the minutiae of life and the value of relationships.
- What matters to us post-pandemic?
- What life lessons have we drawn?
- Are we ready for the new normal?
- Can we balance the old with the new?
- Risk and resilience – do we need both?
- What does the future hold?
- Can this be a fresh start?
- Where do we begin?