An evening motivational talk for parent groups delivered nationwide
This follows the success of the high demand for motivational talks on making a successful transition to college and a rising demand from parent groups concerned about their sons and daughters preparing for the uncertainties of the world ahead.
- What does the future hold for our young people?
- How have changes in our world affected the shape of our working lives?
- Is anxiety the new epidemic?
- How and where will we work in the future?
- What is the value of a university education?
- How important is global connectivity?
What can I come away with from this talk?
You will come away with different ways of looking at the world as we try to help our young people understand some of the challenges of the future of work and how to deal with these challenges in a world of great uncertainty.