An evening motivational talk for parent groups delivered nationwide
This follows the success of the high demand for motivational talks on making a successful transition to college and a rising demand from parent groups concerned about their sons and daughters preparing for the uncertainties of the world ahead.
- What does the world of work look like for the next generation?
- Seeking and recognising opportunity.
- The importance of values, choice and consequence.
- Risk and resilience and dealing with life’s stresses.
- Managing self – Is anxiety a new epidemic?
- How the new generation can manage change, face and embrace new challenges?
- The value of further and higher education.
- Preparing a generation for mobility, employability and citizenship.
What can I come away with from this talk?
You will come away with different ways of looking at the world as we try to help our young people understand some of the challenges of the future of work and how to deal with these challenges in a world of great uncertainty.